1. Payment and Refund Policy
Payment in full is due before 48 hours of first date of block of service by check or credit card.
There are no refunds for payment made toward pet care visits. 100% of any payments made before cancellation will be applied to future pet care visits for the client. Any credit issued by Stayin’ Home Pet Care must be used by the client recipient within one year of issue.
3. Use of the Site. User agrees to use the Site in a manner that is lawful, relevant and proper to the applicable forum. Any use of the Site that Stayin’ Home Pet Care, in its sole discretion, finds inappropriate and/or offensive may result in suspension and/or termination of a User with or without notice. Stayin’ Home Pet Care reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any User with or without notice at any time in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason. Each such suspended and/or terminated User agrees to make no further use of the Site after termination or during suspension. User understands and agrees not to, and not to permit or encourage anyone else to:
Defame, abuse, harass, harm, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity) of others;* Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, infringing, hateful, distasteful, obscene or unlawful topic, name, information, materials or content;* Use the Site for any purpose that is in violation of local, state, national, or international law;* Upload files that contain software or other material that violates the rights of any third party, including without limitation intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or publicity;* Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software, malware or materials that may damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the operation of any device, computer system or network;* Take any action that would undermine any aspect of the Site;* Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other User accounts, or other device, computer system or networks connected to the Site;* Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on the Site that are not appropriate or relevant to the Site;* Conduct or forward pyramid schemes, chain letters, surveys or contests on or through the Site, except where sponsored or created by Stayin’ Home Pet Care;* Impersonate another person or allow any other person or entity to use your user name, password or membership;* Post the same content repeatedly or spam – spamming is strictly prohibited;* Download any file posted by another User that a User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed through the Site;* Access, download, or copy any information, content and/or materials from the Site through artificial means (including without limitation spiders, scrapers, hacking devices, computer programs, bots or other such means);* Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell or exploit any information, materials or content on the Site; or* Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Site.
Stayin’ Home Pet Care reserves all of its rights under the Communications Decency Act, including without limitation its right to remove anything objectionable to Stayin’ Home Pet Care in its sole discretion. User may report any alleged improprieties by any User to Stayin’ Home Pet Care by sending your comments via an email to email@example.com.
4. Account Security. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords and account information for the Site and User is fully responsible for all activities that occur under User’s account. User agrees to immediately notify Stayin’ Home Pet Care of any unauthorized use of accounts or any other breach of security.
7. Billing and Payment Policy. Stayin’ Home Pet Care reserves the right, at any time, to modify its fees and/or billing methods. User agrees to pay Stayin’ Home Pet Care at the prices then in effect, and User authorizes Stayin’ Home Pet Care to charge its chosen payment provider in connection therewith. Stayin’ Home Pet Care reserves the right to correct any payment errors even if it has already requested and/or received payment.
Stayin’ Home Pet Care may use third party payment processing services to process credit card information. While Stayin’ Home Pet Care will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the privacy of all personal and financial information, Stayin’ Home Pet Care expressly disclaims any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries and/or damages, arising from and/or in any way related to Stayin’ Home Pet Care’s use of third party payment processing services, including without limitation for any damage that may result should any such information be released to any third parties. For further information about Stayin’ Home Pet Care’s use of payment processing services, please contact Stayin’ Home Pet Care by sending your comments via an email to: info@ stayinhomepetcare.com.
8. No Professional Advice; Information Only. Any information, materials, content and/or advice on the Site, including without limitation the blog located at https://stayinhomepetcare.com/blog/, as well as on the Facebook pages, including without limitation at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stayin-Home-Pet-Care/106123866110774 and the Twitter pages, including without limitation at http://twitter.com/#!/karlacaddell are for informational purposes only.
If Users have specific concerns or a situation arises requiring professional advice, Users should consult with an appropriately-trained and qualified professional. Stayin’ Home Pet Care expressly disclaims, and each User expressly releases Stayin’ Home Pet Care from, any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries and/or damages, arising from and/or in any way related to the information, materials and content on the Site, including without limitation on any blogs, Facebook page or Twitter.
10. Intellectual Property Rights. All information, materials and content, including without limitation text, graphics, editorial content, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, look and feel, photographs, music, sounds, images, software, videos, designs, typefaces and other content (collectively “Proprietary Material”) on the Site is owned by Stayin’ Home Pet Care or is used with permission. This Proprietary Material is protected in all forms, media and technologies now known or hereinafter developed. Stayin’ Home Pet Care also owns the coordination, selection, arrangement and enhancement of such Proprietary Materials as a collective work and/or compilation under the United States Copyright Act, as amended. User may not copy, download, use, redesign, reconfigure, or retransmit anything from the Site without Stayin’ Home Pet Care’s prior express written permission. Furthermore, User is not allowed to post, distribute or reproduce any User Information that they do not own, or which they do not have permission to use. Violation of this policy may result in copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights violations and liability, and subject User to termination or suspension from the Site and/or civil and/or criminal penalties. In addition, the Site contains material protected by the domestic and international laws of copyright, patents, and other proprietary rights and laws. Any use of such Proprietary Material, other than as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited without the prior permission of Stayin’ Home Pet Care and/or the relevant right holder.
The service marks, trademarks, logos and trade names appearing on this Site are owned by Stayin’ Home Pet Care or are appearing on the Site with permission of the respective owners and User acknowledges the rights of Stayin’ Home Pet Care and the respective third parties therein. User may not copy or use any of these service marks, trademarks, logos or trade names without the prior written permission of the owner.
11. Notice of Availability of Filtering Software. Pursuant to the Communications Decency Act, all Users are hereby informed by Stayin’ Home Pet Care, the provider of this interactive computer service, that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. A report detailing some of those protections can be found at http://www.ntia.doc.gov in the whitepaper entitled Children’s Internet Protection Act: Report on the Effectiveness of Internet Protection Measures and Safety Policies.
13. U.S. Export Controls. The Site is subject to United States export controls. No part of the Site may be exported or re-exported into any country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods or to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By using the Site, User represents and warrants that User is not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
16. Modifications to the Site. Stayin’ Home Pet Care reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, improve, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site and/or any information, materials or content on the Site with or without notice to Users. User agrees that Stayin’ Home Pet Care shall not be liable to User or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Site or any portion thereof.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, CUSTOM, USAGE, MERCHANTIBILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. STAYIN’ HOME PET CARE DOES NOT REPRESENT, OR WARRANT, AND FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH, THE FOLLOWING: (A) THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (B) THAT ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE RELIABLE, ACCURATE, TIMELY OR COMPLETE; AND (C) THE PROPER CONDUCT, WHETHER ON OR OFF THE SITE, OF ANY USERS. STAYIN’ HOME PET CARE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, SPIDERS, CANCEL BOTS, CORRUPTED FILES, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR SOFTWARE, MALWARE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY DAMAGE, INTERFERE WITH, DISRUPT, IMPAIR, DISABLE OR OTHERWISE OVERBURDEN THE OPERATION OF ANY DEVICE, COMPUTER SYSTEM OR NETWORK. STAYIN’ HOME PET CARE CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT USER INFORMATION WILL NOT BE MISAPPROPRIATED, INTERCEPTED, DELETED, DESTROYED OR USED BY OTHERS AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE THEREFOR. STAYIN’ HOME PET CARE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND EACH USER EXPRESSLY RELEASES STAYIN’ HOME PET CARE FROM, ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CONTROVERSIES, CLAIMS, SUITS, INJURIES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
18. Assumption of Risk. User assumes all risks when using the Site, including without limitation all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with other Users.
19. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL STAYIN’ HOME PET CARE BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY OTHER USER OR THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES.
20. Notice. Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder shall be in writing and given by facsimile, postpaid registered or certified mail return receipt requested, or via our website at: https://stayinhomepetcare.com/contact-us.
23. Contact. Stayin’ Home Pet Care may be contacted by U.S. postal service to 3904 Reynosa Dr. Austin, TX 78739 or by phone at 512.796.3245 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org>.